Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Owe Me Sex

I was on JD's Global14 site last week and I was listening to this song he has posted called Owe Me Sex for the forthcoming Ocean's mixtape. I thought the song hot, but what do I know because according JD via his youtube channel some of the ladies aren't feeling it. Contrary to Twitter belief, I am a lady and I like the song and personally I feel like there's some men out there that still owe me sex, how about that!

By the by, Happy Belated Birthday to Ms. Janet Jackson and Ms. Shaniah (JD's daughter). Janet's B-day was May 16th and Shaniah's was May 15th. Awwwwww, how cute is that!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner