Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why Would Anyone Throw Out The Twilight Script???

Twilight was a huge success at the box office and the sequel is sure to be even bigger, Twilight New Moon is already under way and should hit theaters November 20th of this year. With the huge success of the first movie why would anyone throw the script to the second movie in the trash. Check the link to read the story. I would've held that script for ransom, lol, just joking! By the by if you are a fan of Vampire movies and you haven't seen Twilight yet you have to grab the DVD the movie is good but the book is even better!

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner