Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael Jackson Tops The Pop Charts!


Michael Jackson has claimed the top 9 spots on the billboard pop charts, 8 solo albums and 1 with the Jackson 5. Number Ones claiming the top spot, not to mention that Man In The Mirror is the top download on iTunes. I believe he has the top 10 or so spots on iTunes as well. If only people would have appreciated his musical genius while he was alive but people are always revered in death. MJ's genius is unmatched and as much as we wish he was here to witness this, his music will live forever.

No comments:

Alibris

Buzzerhut

Promote Your Blog

You Tube

DISCLAIMER

This is my opinion on the latest and greatest in celebrity product. I am not offering advice just commenting or voicing my opinion on things I like. Nothing printed is presented as fact, just opinion. All pictures and video are the property of their rightful owners.



I heart FeedBurner